SCANNING AND DIGITIZATION SERVICES
Archive Global Management Limited offers a full range of secure document scanning services. From one-time large volume projects to ongoing enterprise wide solutions for document management, Archive Global Management end-to-end document scanning service enables you to convert, distribute and archive your paper based records on our robust Electronic document management system (EDMS) software. We provide all of the services you need including document pickup, preparation, scanning, indexing and output. And if you don’t want your paper back, we can also provide secure off-site storage and shredding.
ON-SITE DIGITIZATION AND SCANNING
We are ready to work at your location to reduce your costs and improve the access and distribution of your organization’s valuable records. Archive Global Management Limited On-Site Scanning service provides a convenient and cost effective alternative to having to set up your own scanning environment. Some corporate records cannot or should not leave your facility. Archive Global Management Limited expert On-Site Scanning services team is ready to work at your location to reduce your costs and improve the access and distribution of your organization’s valuable records. We supply everything you need for a one-time project or for your ongoing scanning requirements.
WHAT WE CAN SCAN AND DIGITIZE?
We scan and digitize all forms of document which includes: Accounts Payable files, Resumes, Cheques, Accounts Receivable files, Insurance Documents, Forms, Financial documents, Blueprints, Journals, Health Records, Customer files, Drawings, Human Resources files, Pension Files, Maps, Surveys, Student Records, Index cards, Transportation and Logistics (Pick Up tickets, BOL, POD), Sales orders and contract files, All records in paper form
FILE FORMATS SUPPORTED
PDF, TIFF, JPEG etc.
BENEFITS OF ARCHIVE GLOBAL DOCUMENT DIGTIZATION & SCANNING SERVICES
- Instant access to electronic documents
- Safe, secure storage of information
- Improvements in document turnaround times
- Reduction in errors from original process of managing and moving paper documents
- Elimination and/or fewer lost or damaged documents – improved record integrity
- Permanent electronic record for back-up/disaster recovery
- Eliminate time and costs spent maintaining paper based files
- Easy retrieval and distribution of information (print, fax, email, output to Excel)
- Elimination of offsite box storage and retrieval costs
- No more expensive storage space requirements